Second home ownership: a growing trend at Sanctuary Ho Tram
Thursday November 23rd, 2017
(VEN) – As second homes and a shift in lifestyle continue to become more popular in Vietnam, Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram sits at the crest of the market.
Located on a gleaming stretch of beach between Vung Tau City and Phan Thiet, Sanctuary Villas is a two-hour drive south of Ho Chi Minh City.
As the second phase of Sanctuary Residential Community, Sanctuary Villas is a private compound including 44 luxury villas, 28 of which have recently been completed with a majority sold. The final 16 riverfront villas will begin construction in February with expected completion in October 2018.
Developer of Sanctuary Villas, Mr. John Manning comments, “Like other major cities around the world, as the middle and upper classes of Vietnam continue to widen and the cities get more congested with high-rise towers, vehicles and shopping malls, people are looking for a drivable yet relaxing escape. Within two hours of the city, Sanctuary Villas offers a second home resort community for weekends with family and friends as well as an overall better quality of life at a very affordable price point.”
Starting from just VND 8.9 billion (USD 395,000), each private villa enjoys ample living, kitchen and dining space which opens out onto a sun-drenched terrace with a private pool. Upstairs are three luxury double bedroom suites, which open onto generous balconies. With an average lot size of 500 sqm, villas are an expansive 350 sqm and further benefit from spacious grounds and beautiful views of either the river or the beach.
Sanctuary Villas operates a very successful rental scheme, allowing owners to earn revenue when they are not in residence.
“Sanctuary Villas is a great financial and lifestyle investment for business people and growing families”, Mr. Manning added. Already, owners and guests to Sanctuary have access to an on-site alfresco restaurant, reception area, tennis court and children’s playground, as well as active management to ensure maintenance and quality whether owners are in residence or not. Many other attractions are nearby including The Bluffs Golf Course and The Grand Casino, just 2 kilometres away.
- Monday January 29th, 2018Make your dream come true at Sanctuary Villas
- Tuesday January 16th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Ngày nhẹ tênh ở Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Sunday January 14th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ hai – Xu hướng mới tại Hồ Tràm
- Thursday November 23rd, 2017(Tiếng Việt) [CafeLand] Mở bán dự án biệt thự biển Sanctuary Villas
- (Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ 2 tại Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Sales at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram open
- Monday October 30th, 2017Club Med Launching in Vietnam
- Wednesday September 13th, 2017Last chances to purchase a beachfront villa at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram
- Saturday July 22nd, 2017Construction Commenced July 2016: Ground Breaking
- Thursday September 15th, 2016Construction Progress Update – September 2016
Special golf membership offers attach to Sanctuary VillasInquire Now