Sales at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram open
Thursday November 23rd, 2017
Developer opens sales for second phase of Ho Tram villa project.
Sanctuary Ho Tram has recently kicked off sales for the second phase of the Sanctuary Residential Community, Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram.
Sanctuary Villas features a private compound including 44 luxury villas, 28 of which have recently been completed and the majority sold. Construction of the final 16 riverfront villas will begin in February and completion is expected in October 2018.
Located on a gleaming stretch of beach between Vung Tau and Phan Thiet cities, Sanctuary Villas is a two-hour drive east of Ho Chi Minh City.
“Like other major cities around the world, as the middle and upper classes of Vietnam continue to widen and the cities get more congested with high-rise towers, vehicles, and shopping malls, people are looking for a drivable yet relaxing escape,” said Mr. John Manning, CEO of Sanctuary Villas. “Within two hours of the city, Sanctuary Villas offers a second home resort community for weekends with family and friends as well as an overall better quality of life at a very affordable price point.”
Starting from around $395,000 (VND8.9 billion), each private villa enjoys ample living, kitchen and dining space that open out onto a sun-drenched terrace with a private pool. With an average lot size of 500 sq m, villas are an expansive 350 sq m and further benefit from spacious grounds and beautiful views of either the river or the beach.
Sanctuary Villas operates a very successful rental scheme, allowing owners to earn revenue when they are not in residence. “Sanctuary Villas is a great financial and lifestyle investment for business people and growing families,” Mr. Manning added.
The first stage of Sanctuary Residential Resort Community, Sanctuary Residences pioneered tourism development in Ho Tram with 28 luxury residences which, eight years after construction, maintain their acclaim as being the highest standard of beachfront property in the country.
There have been a wide range of both local and foreign developers investing in second home properties as the trend of second home ownership is growing rapidly in Vietnam’s real estate market.
The Ho Tram Project Company Ltd in early September launched Kahuna Ho Tram Strip, a five-star condotel and villa project. Kahuna is a 244-key resort development made up of 164 condotel units situated in a 12-story tower, 36 double key villas, and eight beach front villas, all for long-term lease. Investment costs range from $88,800 for a one-bedroom standard unit to $400,000 for a penthouse and from $350,000 to $900,000 for a villa.
- Monday January 29th, 2018Make your dream come true at Sanctuary Villas
- Tuesday January 16th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Ngày nhẹ tênh ở Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Sunday January 14th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ hai – Xu hướng mới tại Hồ Tràm
- Thursday November 23rd, 2017(Tiếng Việt) [CafeLand] Mở bán dự án biệt thự biển Sanctuary Villas
- (Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ 2 tại Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Second home ownership: a growing trend at Sanctuary Ho Tram
- Monday October 30th, 2017Club Med Launching in Vietnam
- Wednesday September 13th, 2017Last chances to purchase a beachfront villa at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram
- Saturday July 22nd, 2017Construction Commenced July 2016: Ground Breaking
- Thursday September 15th, 2016Construction Progress Update – September 2016
Special golf membership offers attach to Sanctuary VillasInquire Now