Club Med Launching in Vietnam
Monday October 30th, 2017
As part of its expansion plans, Club Med is opening its first resort in Ho Tram in 2021.
Ho Tram, 30 October 2017 – At the 2017 Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP) in Hong Kong last week (Oct 20), Club Med announced it is planning its first resort in Vietnam, the Club Med Ho Tram, which will be located in the Vung Tau Province, near Ho Chi Minh City.
It is scheduled to open in 2021, and the premium resort will offer guests and families a natural and cultural experience.
“Vietnam amazed us in many ways – the breath-taking natural beauty and unique heritage showcases the raw potential of the destination,” said Xavier Desaulles, CEO of Club Med East and South Asia Pacific.
“We are excited to venture into a new market and introduce our expertise in creating amazing experiential holidays to the destination. With our partner, Dynasty Investments, we are confident to grow Club Med Ho Tram into the region’s premium holiday destination.”
Adding to the exciting developments already in Ho Tram, alongside Sanctuary Residential Community, The Grand and The Bluffs Golf Course, the Ho Tram Community is pleased to see such international names as Club Med take up interest in the area.
“We welcome Club Med to the neighbourhood and look forward to developing a relationship with the inclusive destination where our residents and guests can take advantage of the addition, just ten kilometres away,” says John Manning, Developer of Sanctuary Villas. “Ho Tram is sure to be on the regional map in no time as more acclaimed names and projects come to the beach.”
- Monday January 29th, 2018Make your dream come true at Sanctuary Villas
- Tuesday January 16th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Ngày nhẹ tênh ở Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Sunday January 14th, 2018(Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ hai – Xu hướng mới tại Hồ Tràm
- Thursday November 23rd, 2017(Tiếng Việt) [CafeLand] Mở bán dự án biệt thự biển Sanctuary Villas
- (Tiếng Việt) Sở hữu ngôi nhà thứ 2 tại Sanctuary Hồ Tràm
- Second home ownership: a growing trend at Sanctuary Ho Tram
- Sales at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram open
- Wednesday September 13th, 2017Last chances to purchase a beachfront villa at Sanctuary Villas Ho Tram
- Saturday July 22nd, 2017Construction Commenced July 2016: Ground Breaking
- Thursday September 15th, 2016Construction Progress Update – September 2016
Special golf membership offers attach to Sanctuary VillasInquire Now